Canon PIXMA MG2560 Wireless Printer and Setup Download
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Wireless Setup, Manual Instruction, IJ Start Setup Pixma and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – Compact, budget-friendly and also reliable, the PIXMA HOME MG2560 is the optimal basic All-in-One printer for your house. It publishes, it copies and also it checks, providing outstanding outcomes easily. The very first one is countless nozzles on the head of the cartridge. The mix of those nozzles as well as the tiny ink droplet will offer you the sharp image printing result from this Canon PIXMA MG2560. The high resolution is likewise one more thing that will certainly assist you print the picture source with the high resolution. You can simply see to it that of those functions above will offer you the sharp and also detail picture print even though the image source is big.
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Scanner As an addition to that, this printer is additionally making use of the crossbreed inks that will certainly give you the correct as well as impressive color combination. The picture printing result from this Canon PIXMA MG2560 will certainly turn into something alive. There is simply nothing that will dissatisfy you from this photo printer. With a dpi resolution of 4800 x 600 and also 2 picolitre FINE print-head technology, conveniently print exceptional pictures and papers with tray storage space for approximately 100 paper sheets. Flawlessly recreate duplicates as they are seen originally with Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology as well as a several copy feature. You can additionally copy singlehandedly without utilizing a computer.
Swiftly change ink cartridges with easy access thanks to Fast Front, keep printing on the hush with Quiet Mode and also save energy with Auto power on and off function. This PIXMA MG2560 from Canon supplies impressive capabilities. It features an auto power-on switch which identifies the print command given by either the linked desktop computer or laptop computer. The printer can take care of a paper tons of 60 pages that makes it excellent for big printing jobs. The addition of a flatbed scanner supplies included convenience. The high-speed USB 2.0 port make it simple to transfer photos from and also to you computer system. This printer is a power star certified product that supplies high-quality prints while conserving power.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG2560 Review
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG2560 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
- 3 Troubleshooting
- 4 Canon MG2560 Printer Manual Installations
- 5 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG2560
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG2560 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Review
- PG-243 Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-245 XL Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-244 Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 XL Color Ink Cartridge
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver Download
|Printing Technology||FINE inkjet|
|Maximum Resolution||4800 x 600 dpi|
|Print Speed||Color: 4.0 ipm
Black: 8.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||2 pL|
|Ink Type||Color: Dye
|Ink Palette||Cyan, magenta, yellow, black|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||2 individual cartridges (1 color, 1 black)|
|Compatible Ink Cartridges||PG-243 Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
PG-245 XL Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
CL-244 Color Ink Cartridge
CL-246 XL Color Ink Cartridge
|Print Features||Document printing, photo printing, quiet mode, red-eye correction, special filters, My Image Garden Software|
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||600 x 1200 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19200 x 19200 dpi|
|Color Depth||48-bit input / 24-bit output|
|Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7″ (21.6 x 29.7 cm)|
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode|
|First Copy-Out Time||31 sec|
|Copy Features||Standard copy|
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm), 5 x 7″ (12.7 x 17.8 cm), letter 8.5 x 11″ (21.6 x 27.9 cm), legal 8.5 x 14″ (21.6 x 35.6 cm), U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Types||Plain Paper, Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, U.S. #10 Envelope|
|Paper Capacity||Output Tray: 60 sheets plain paper or 20 sheets 4 x 6″ photo paper|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows 10. 8/8.1, 7, 7 SP1, Vista SP1, Vista SP2, XP SP3 (32-bit)
Mac OS X 10.7.5-10.11
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)
Humidity: 10 to 90% relative non-condensing
|Storage Conditions||Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 5 to 95% relative non-condensing
|Power Requirements||110 – 120 V, 60 Hz
200 – 245 V, 50 Hz
|Power Consumption||Copy: 9.0 W
Standby: 1.0 W
Off: 0.4 W
|Dimensions||16.8 x 12.1 x 5.8″ (42.7 x 30.7 x 14.7 cm)|
|Weight||7.6 lb (3.45 kg)|
|Package Weight||10.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||18.95 x 14.5 x 7.35″|
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MG2560
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon MG2560 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG2560
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MG2560 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MG2560 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MG2560. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
|Canon MG2560 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||Download|
|Canon MG2560 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||Download|
|Canon MG2560 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||Download|
|Canon MG2560 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||Download|
|Canon MG2560 Getting Started Guide||V2||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||Download|
|Canon MG2560 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||Download|
|Canon MG2560 User Manual (Mac)||1.2||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||Download|
|Canon MG2560 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||Download|
|Canon MG2560 User Manual (Windows)||1.2||Download|
|Quick Menu – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||Download|
|Canon MG2560 CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||Download|
|Canon MG2560 CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.6)||126.96.36.199||Download|
|Canon MG2560 XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||Download|
|Canon MG2560 MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||Download|
|Canon MG2520 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.00||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||Download|
|My Image Garden – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||Download|
|Canon MG2560 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.1||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.20||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||Download|
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.[/su_spoiler]