Canon PIXMA MG3220 Printer Installation and Setup Download
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Wireless Setup, IJ Setup Pixma, Manual Installations and Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The PIXMA MG3220 Wireless Color All-in-One Color Inkjet Photo Printer prints up to 9.2 ipm in black and 5 ipm in color. Additionally, the item web page for the printer features commonly asked questions, registration, recycling details, chauffeur downloads, and other details. The Pixma MG3220 gets in under the $100 cost point with an impressive checklist of features that consists of Apple AirPrint compatibility, autoduplexing, and Canon’s new FastFront ink loader to take the migraines out of cartridge installation. If you’re restricted to an $80 budget however do not intend to compromise performance to save cash, the Canon Pixma MG3220 is a rewarding financial investment. Thanks to the printer’s 2-cartridge ink system (1 black & 1 color), replacing the ink is easy.
The Canon Pixma MG3220 has Apple AirPlay cordless compatibility that removes installation speed bumps, and Canon’s functional imaging software in order to help you modify and also organize your snapshot photos prior to printing. the printer uses Canon’s FINE ink technology as well as a 4800 x 1200 dpi (shade) to supply photo-quality printing right from your own computer system. Borderless images can be printed in basic photo dimensions from 4 x 6″ to 8.5 x 11″. In addition, the printer can result legal-sized files. The included WebPrint Ex Lover supplies an easy method to print just what you desire from the web without wasting paper. Utilize the utility to collect areas from websites and reorganize them before printing to make best use of page use. Along with a standard USB link, the MG3220 consists of a built-in Wi-Fi receiver.
Conveniently share the printer with other computers on your house network and also location the printer in a more central area. Along with wireless printing, the MG3220 includes cordless scanning, enabling you to scan to various other tools on your network. Furthermore, Network Scan provides the option of sending scans directly to a network folder. The $80 Canon Pixma MG3220 is just $10 more than the Pixma MG3220, however the added cash goes far, netting you valuable attributes like wireless connectivity, simple installation with Apple AirPrint, an autoduplexer for conserving cash on double-sided prints, as well as mobile picture printing from iphone tools using the Canon iEPP application.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG3220 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
- 2 Troubleshooting
- 3 Canon MG3220 Printer Manual Installations
- 4 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG3220
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG3220 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MG3220
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon MG3220 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG3220
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MG3220 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MG6851 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MG3220. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
|Canon Pixma MG3220 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1||41 MB||Download|
|Canon MG3220 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||35 MB||Download|
|Canon MG3220 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||25 MB||Download|
|Canon MG3220 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1||49 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|Canon MG3220 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|Canon MG3220 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||18.104.22.168||17 MB||Download|
|Canon MG3220 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)||19.0.0b||27 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2||3.9 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.8||8.5 MB||Download|
|Canon MG3220 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.8||3 MB||Download|
|MG3220 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.8||3.1 MB||Download|
|MG3220 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG3220 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2||1.3 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.