Canon PIXMA MG5422 Software Download and Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MG5422 Wireless Setup, IJ Setup Pixma, Manual Installations and Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The PIXMA MG5422 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One. Like all PIXMA printers, the MG5422 creates outstanding information in both service records as well as photographs with 9600 x 2400 optimum color dpi2 as well as a 5-Color Ink System. And also replacing those inks is quick and easy with the Snap Edge feature. With its Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, the exceptional MG5422 consistently replicates the colors of your original records. When you switch on the printer, the onscreen symbols default to the 3 primary features: Copy, Photo, as well as Scan. Using the Up and also Down navigating tricks, you can scroll to the other high-level menu options, which include WLAN setup, progressed print setups, as well as a quiet setting.
You could inspect the ink degrees in the individual cartridges, along with launch a range of maintenance routines, including auto head positioning, roller cleansing, deep cleaning, and also printing a nozzle check pattern. the Canon PIXMA MG5422 lets you print wirelessly from your compatible smartphone or tablet. You could additionally view beautiful, easy-to-view scans by sophisticated photo analysis and also area-by-area information correction, automatically. And also, you could print and scan JPEG and PDF documents wirelessly from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Windows RT and Android gadgets without a computer system, thanks to the totally free EPP application. Have all new type of fun with your images by including brand-new impacts like Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus and also Blur Background prior to you print.
The very best debate for considering this printer is its result high quality. Few inkjet MFPs could match it for text quality, that makes it a good option for light-duty home office use, as well as couple of could match it for photo top quality, makings it a terrific option for home usage. Include the sensibly good graphics top quality as well as the appropriate, if not outstanding, speed, plus the capacity to print from and scan to a memory card in addition to print on a disc, as well as the Canon Pixma MG5422 Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer can be an appealing option for house, office, or the twin function of home and office MFP.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG5422 Review
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG5422 Manual Setup
- 3 Troubleshooting
- 4 Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MG5420
- 5 Canon MG5422 Printer Manual Installations
- 6 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG5422
- 7 Canon PIXMA MG5422 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA MG5422 Review
- PGI-250 PGBK XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver Download
|Printing Technology||Color inkjet|
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
|Print Speed||Black: 15.0 ipm
Color: 10.0 ipm
Borderless 4.0 x 6.0″ Photo: 21 seconds
|Pitch||As small as 1/9600″ (2.65 micrometers)|
|Ink Droplet Sizes||1.0, 2.0, and 5.0 pl|
|Ink Palette||Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pigment Black|
|Ink Type||Dye-Based: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||5 individual ink cartridges|
|Compatible Ink Cartridges||PGI-250 PGBK XL Pigment Black
CLI-251 C XL Cyan
CLI-251 M XL Magenta
CLI-251 Y XL Yellow
CLI-251 BK XL Black
PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
CLI-251 C Cyan
CLI-251 M Magenta
CLI-251 Y Yellow
CLI-251 BK Black
|Print Features||5-Color Ink System, Advanced Media Handling, AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Printing, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM16, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Evernote, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (memory card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Snap Edge, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Template Print, Trimming Print, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing|
|Image Sensor||Contact image sensor|
|Optical Resolution||2400 x 4800 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19200 x 19200 dpi|
|Color Depth||Input: 48-bit
|Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7″ (21.59 x 29.7 cm)|
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Attach to Email Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning|
|First Copy-Out Time||14 seconds (color)|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25 to 400%|
|Quantity||1 to 99 copies|
|Copy Features||4-on-1/2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, 2-Sided Copy, Zoom|
|Maximum Printable Area||8.5 x 14.0″ (21.59 x 35.56 cm)|
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, US #10 envelopes, 4.0 x 6.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 cm), 5.0 x 7.0″ (12.7 x 17.78 cm), 8.0 x 10.0″ (20.32 x 25.4 cm)|
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: US #10 envelopes
CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc
Chlorine-free paper can be used
|Paper Capacity||Output: 125 sheets plain paper, 20 sheets 4.0 x 6.0″ photo paper|
|Computer Interface||USB: Hi-Speed USB
Wi-Fi: Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n
|Wireless Printing Features||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link, PictBridge, mobile device printing|
|Compatible Memory Cards||SD, SDHC, miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC, MultiMediaCard, MultiMediaCard Plus, RS-MMC, MMC mobile, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Vista SP1, Vista SP2, XP SP3 32-bit
Mac: OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7
|System Requirement||Intel processor (Windows)|
|Control Panel||3.0″ (7.62 cm) LCD
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||18.0 x 14.6 x 5.9″ (45.72 x 37.08 x 14.99 cm)|
|Weight||17.5 lb (7.9 kg)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.5 x 8.5 x 18.7″|
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG5422 Manual Setup
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MG5420
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon MG5422 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG5422
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MG5422 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MG4120 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MG5422. A disk image will be created.
- Double click the disk image.
- Double click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
Canon PIXMA MG5422 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
|Canon MG5422 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||37 MB||Download|
|Canon MG5422 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||44 MB||Download|
|Canon MG5422 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||26 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Canon MG5422 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||55 MB||Download|
|Canon MG5422 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|Canon MG5422 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11||18 MB||Download|
|Canon MG5422 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||19.0.0b||27 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.00||3.9 MB||Download|
|Canon MG5422 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3.2 MB||Download|
|Canon MG5422 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|
|Canon MG5422 ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon MG5422 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon MG5422 User Manual (Windows)||1.10||22 MB||Download|
|Canon MG5422 User Manual (Mac)||1.10||188 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Canon MG5422 Getting Started Guide||V1||3.3 MB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Windows||1.6||215 KB||Download|
|The manual for how to use Print from E-mail for Windows||1.1||820 KB||Download|
|The manual for how to use Print from E-mail for Mac||1.1||693 KB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Mac||1.6||129 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.00||395 KB||Download|
|Canon MG5422 Setup Guide||V1||390 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.80||87 KB||Download|
|Print from E-mail Firmware Updater (Mac) for Canon MG5422||1.1a||27 MB||Download|
|Print from E-mail Firmware Updater (Windows) for Canon MG5422||1.1||26 MB||Download|
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.