Canon PIXMA MG6851 Scanner Printer Driver and Setup Download
Canon PIXMA MG6851 Wireless Setup, Manual Instruction, IJ Setup Pixma and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – The Canon MG6851 makes it easy to print wirelessly from practically throughout your house with its practical built in Wi-Fi4 Print outstanding pictures as well as sharp text papers all from our effective 5 individual ink storage tank system. The Canon PIXMA MG6851 has been identified as one of the very best done in one inkjet printer that you could find on the marketplace lately. This terrific printer will certainly be able to help you do every one of your tasks such as printing, scanning, and copying. All of those features can absolutely make your jobs get done in a very simple as well as fast method, which are 15 ipm in monochrome and also 9.7 ipm in colors. The combination of all of them will certainly come to be the most effective thing that could make you run the tool ideally, to make sure that it is able to give you the impressive printing results that can fit your requirements and assumptions so well.
The ChromaLife100+ crossbreed five-color ink system includes five private ink containers with four dye-based inks and also one pigmented black ink to create crisp message and vivid shades. Scanning is feasible with the incorporation of a flatbed capable of handling records up to 8.5 x 11.7″. The Canon PIXMA MG6851 features an optical scan resolution approximately 2400 x 1200 dpi which can be inserted right into a 19200 x 19200 dpi final image. Copying is additionally available with this flatbed and also the printer can produce approximately 99 duplicates at a time. It will additionally offer users with a very first copy out time of 18 secs. Seeing as well as altering settings is simple with the 3.0″ touchscreen LCD display on the front panel. There are likewise SD and Memory Stick Duo card slots offered for direct image printing. And, along with Wi-Fi connectivity, the MG6821 includes USB 2.0 for the straight connection to a computer.
The PIXMA MG6851 is an optimal printer for the tablet computer, smartphone, or cloud printing as well as it begins with the Canon PRINT app.5 The Canon PRINT application enables you to conveniently print and also scan from your smart phones as well as popular online cloud services. Extra highlights include features such as a 3.0″ LCD touch display that allows you to rapidly and without effort operate your printer. The 5 individual ink storage tanks allow you to generate outstanding pictures as well as sharp message papers, and to only replace the ink that goes out, conserving you time in between ink storage tank replacements.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG6851 Review
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG6851 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
- 3 Troubleshooting
- 4 Canon MG6851 Printer Manual Installations
- 5 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG6851
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG6851 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA MG6851 Review
- PGI-270 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-271 Cyan XL
- CLI-271 Magenta XL
- CLI-271 Yellow XL
- CLI-271 Black XL
- PGI-270 Pigment Black
- CLI-271 Cyan
- CLI-271 Magenta
- CLI-271 Yellow
- CLI-271 Black
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2140 Scanner Driver Download
|Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex)||Yes, Automatic|
|Speed Colour||Up to 9.7ipm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 15ipm Mono Print|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Double Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi Print|
|Scanner Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400dpi Scan|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Scanner Bit Depth||Colour:48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale:16 bit / 8 bit|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed CIS colour scanner|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Copy Speed||sFCOT: Approx 18 sec sFSAT: Approx 7.7ipm|
|Interface Type(s)||USB, Network & Wireless|
|LCD Screen||7.5cm LCD Colour Touch Screen|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||100 Sheet Tray|
Barcodes & Labels
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Technology||Multifunction Inkjet Printer|
|Dimensions||455 x 369 148mm – 6.4kg|
|Product Type||Inkjet Printer|
In the Box
|In The Box||Printer, Power Cord, Manual and other documents, Setup Ink Tanks, Setup CD-ROM|
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG6851 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MG6851
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon MG6851 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG6851
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MG6851 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MG6851 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MG6851. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
Canon PIXMA MG6851 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
|Name Drivers||Version||File Size||Download|
|Canon MG6851 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.00||48 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6851 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||0,270833333||19 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6851 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.00||38 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6851 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||01.02||9.3 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||04.01.03||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6851 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6851 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||03.20||236 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6851 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||03.20||213 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6851 ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||03.20||204 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6851 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||05.20||614 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6851 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||05.20||277 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6851 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||05.20||456 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6851 series Getting Started (software installation part)||V1||4.1 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6851 series Getting Started (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6851 ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||03.20||90 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6851 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||05.20||75 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6851 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||01.00||17 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6851 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||01.00||14 MB||Download|
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.