Canon PIXMA MG7120 Setup Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Wireless Setup, IJ Setup Pixma, Manual Installations and Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Pixma MG7120 includes the typical variety of remote printing features (email, Wi-Fi, though no NFC), and Canon has applications for both Android and also iphone. The top-mounted scanner bed is A4/letter-sized with a lid that telescopes an inch approximately to accommodate thicker materials. Canon’s My Image Garden is the main software application made use of for scanning, editing and enhancing, printing to optical disks, and monitoring pictures, But the business also provides energies for watching photos on the desktop and also releasing numerous attributes of the printer (scan, copy, modify, etc.) They’re especially handy if you’re devoting an office COMPUTER for printer jobs, limiting the quantity of time you have to invest searching through the applications for the feature you need.
To obtain the most effective arise from the Canon Pixma MG7120, you’ll need to use excellent picture paper, which will always set you back a few pennies. However Canon could do better with the ink costs.The Pixma MG7120 uses a six-color system: black, pigment black, cyan, gray, magenta, and yellow. All are available in both conventional and high-yield (‘XL’) abilities. In standard capacity, black web pages set you back concerning 5 cents, and also four-color pages 16.6 cents. This is not counting the added photo-black and also photo-gray, which add miniscule amounts to a non-photo web page. The XL-capacity cartridges are just slightly less costly: 4.6 cents per page for black, as well as 12.7 cents for all 4 shades. If you print periodically– tickets, web pages, and the like– then the MG7120 has decent expenses.
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer (Black), publishes as much as 15 ipm in black and also 10 ipm in shade. The printer uses Canon’s FINE ink technology and also a 9600 x 2400 shade dpi to generate photo-quality prints right from your very own computer. Indeterminate photos can be printed in conventional picture sizes from 4 x 6″ to 8.5 x 11″ while files can be printed as huge as 8.5 x 14″ (lawful). The Pixma MG7120 has a beveled-edge design distinctive to particular Canon printers of the last several years, as well as various other style renovations that were presented in 2014 with its relative.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG7120 Review
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG7120 Manual Setup
- 3 Troubleshooting
- 4 Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MG7120
- 5 Canon MG7120 Printer Manual Installations
- 6 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG7120
- 7 Canon PIXMA MG7120 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Review
- PGI-250 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-251 Cyan XL
- CLI-251 Magenta XL
- CLI-251 Yellow XL
- CLI-251 Gray XL
- CLI-251 Black XL
- PGI-250 Pigment Black
- CLI-251 Cyan
- CLI-251 Magenta
- CLI-251 Yellow
- CLI-251 Gray
- CLI-251 Black
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG7500 Driver Download
|Maximum Resolution||Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
|Print Speed||Black: Approx. 15.0 ipm
Color: Approx. 10.0 ipm
4.0×6.0″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 5,632
Pigment Black: 1,024
|Ink Droplet Sizes||1.0 pl
|Ink Type||Pigment-Based: Black
Dye-Based: Cyan, magenta, yellow, gray, black
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||6 individual cartridges|
|Compatible Ink Cartridges||PGI-250 Pigment Black XL
CLI-251 Cyan XL
CLI-251 Magenta XL
CLI-251 Yellow XL
CLI-251 Gray XL
CLI-251 Black XL
PGI-250 Pigment Black
|Print Features||6-Color Ink System with gray ink, advanced media handling, PIXMA Printing Solutions, AirPrint, auto duplex print, Auto Photo Fix II, borderless printing, Calendar Print, CD/DVD printing, disc label print, document printing, Full HD Movie Print, special filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, mobile device printing, Photo Direct Printing (memory card), photo printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Print from email, red-eye correction, template print, trimming print, quiet mode, web template print, Wireless PictBridge, wireless printing|
|Image Sensor||Contact image sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||2400 x 4800 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19,200 x 19,200 dpi|
|Color Depth||Input: 48-bit
|Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7″ (21.59 x 29.72 cm)|
|Scanner Features||Auto scan, scan to email, network scan, push scan, scan to memory card, wireless scanning|
|First Copy-Out Time||Approx. 14 seconds|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25 to 400%|
|Quantity||1 to 99 copies|
|Copy Features||4-on-1 copy, 2-on-1 copy, auto exposure copy, Auto Photo Fix II, borderless copy, disc label copy, fade restoration, fit-to-page, frame erase copy, photo reprint, preset copy ratios, 2-sided copy, zoom|
|Maximum Printable Area||8.5 x 14.0″ (21.59 x 35.56 cm)|
4.0 x 6.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 cm)
5.0 x 7.0″ (12.7 x 17.78 cm)
8.0 x 10.0″ (20.32 x 25.4 cm)
US #10 envelopes
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelopes: US #10
Disc: Printable CD, DVD, Blu-ray
|Paper Capacity||Lower Tray: 125 sheets plain paper
Upper Tray: 20 sheets of 4.0 x 6.0″ photo paper or 10 sheets of 5.0 x 7.0″ photo paper
|Special Media Support||Inkjet printable CD, DVD, Blu-ray|
|Computer Interface||Hi-Speed USB
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Memory card slots
|Compatible Memory Cards||SD, SDHC, miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC
Memory Stick Duo, PRO Duo, Micro
xD, xD (Type M), xD (Type H)
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Vista SP1, Vista SP2, XP SP3 32-bit
Mac: OS X 10.6.8 to 10.8
Mobile: iOS, Android, Windows RT
|General Features||Auto power off, auto power on, Creative Park Premium, Intelligent Touch System with 3.5″ touch LCD, self-opening output tray, snap edge, quiet mode, QuickStart, EPEAT Silver rating|
|Status Display||3.5″ (8.89 cm) touchscreen|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||18.4 x 14.6 x 5.9″ (46.74 x 37.08 x 14.99 cm)|
|Weight||18.1 lb (8.2 kg)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.8 x 18.6 x 8.3″|
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Manual Setup
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MG7120
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon MG7120 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG7120
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MG7120 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MG7120 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MG7120. A disk image will be created.
- Double click the disk image.
- Double click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
|MG7120 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||Download|
|MG7120 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.70||Download|
|MG7120 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||Download|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.0||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||Download|
|MG7120 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.1||Download|
|MG7120 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||3.3.4||Download|
|MG7120 series CUPS Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||126.96.36.199||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.6||3.1.0||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.6||2.5.0||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac OS X 10.6||2.0.12||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.20||Download|
|MG7120 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4.00||Download|
|MG7120 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4.00||Download|
|MG7120 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.20||Download|
|MG7120 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.20||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4.00||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||Download|
|MG7120 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.3||Download|
|MG7120 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.3||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual for Mac||CA.1.00||Download|
|Scanning Manual for Mac||CA.1.00||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.00||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.20||Download|
|MG7120 series Setup Guide||V1||Download|
|MG7120 series Getting Started Guide||V1||Download|
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.