Canon PIXMA MX922 Wirelees Setup and Fax Manual Download
Canon Pixma MX922 Fax Setup, Wireless Setup, Manual Instruction, IJ Start Setup Pixma and Fax Confirmation Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – Likewise, Canon Pixma MX922 Using Fax Manual Confirmation and the Best ink cartridges is developed a bit various than the other Canon’s printers. Thanks to the newer layout, Canon PIXMA MX922 is simple to re-fill the ink storage tanks and also you do not need to mess your hands with the inks. The printer is intended to bring more helpful issues for the individuals, nevertheless. The paper capability of the printer is likewise amazing due to the fact that you can put 250 sheets of plain paper. It implies that you could concentrate on making use of the printer without feeding the paper from time to time. After that, you could print, scan, and also copy as high as you want by utilizing the printer. Finally, the printer can supply you the very best methods in managing organization.
Bring exceptional high quality as well as many wireless abilities to your home office with the Canon PIXMA MX922. This printer has built-in WiFi for printing and scanning practically throughout your house. It also consists of AirPrint, which lets you wirelessly print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices. Cloud printing capacities, an incorporated 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder and also Double Function Panel are just several of the attributes that can permit you to multi-task easily. The MX922 also has a new high-capacity 250-sheet ordinary paper cassette so you can concentrate on your job as well as not lacking paper! This could bring office performance to all-new levels and also help in reducing costs at the same time. It enhances the possibility of the printer to generate pictures with dazzling colors and records with clear sharpness.
Offered in lots of hardware and also on the internet store, Canon PIXMA MX922 is the technology from Canon that has many advantageous specs as well as attributes. The printer has an exceptional requirement that could assist you to do many paper works. The printer brings you several assistances for taking care of operate in the simplest way. The first thing you can have a look at from the printer is the creative style that restores the shape of the printer. It is plainly that there are some growths in the design of the printer since it looks extra modern-day and also stylish compared to the previous model from Canon. Likewise, the printer is friendly use that you can manage to run it with some straightforward adjustments.
Canon PIXMA MX922 is likewise practical for hectic individuals that always deal with printing, scanning, as well as copying. The printer is constructed to understand you who should finish lots of operate in short amount of time. You can be more effective when you intend to utilize the printer since the printer has functions of cordless printing as well as mobile printing. Those two attributes are virtually functional for bringing exceptional benefit your service. Through mobile phones and gadgets, you can import as well as export information that you desire. The efficiency of Canon PIXMA MX922 is very great since the printer enables you to arrange several works and it guarantees the great result for each jobs that you have actually done with it.
The dependable resolution of the printer that gets to 9600 x 2400 dpi contributes the amazing efficiency of the result of the printing, scanning, as well as copying. It grows also much better because there are 5 individual ink storage tanks that supply the printer.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MX922 Review
- 2 Canon PIXMA MX922 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
- 3 Troubleshooting
- 4 Canon MX922 Printer Manual Installations
- 5 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MX922
- 6 Canon PIXMA MX922 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA MX922 Review
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver Download
|Printing Technology||Color inkjet|
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
|Print Speed||Black: 15 ipm
Color: 10 ipm
4.0 x 6.0″ Photo: 21 seconds
|Ink Droplet Sizes||1.0, 2.0 and 5.0 pl|
|Number of Nozzles||Per Cartridge: 1024
|Ink Type||Black: 1 pigment-based, 1 dye-based
Color: 3 dye-based
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||5 individual ink tanks|
|Compatible Ink Cartridges||PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
CLI-251 C Cyan
CLI-251 M Magenta
CLI-251 Y Yellow
CLI-251 BK Black
|Print Archival Life||Up to 300 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album|
|Print Features||AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Print Your Days, Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Mobile Device Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print, Evernote|
|Image Sensor||Contact image sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||Flatbed: Up to 2400 x 4800 dpi
ADF: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Interpolated Resolution||Up to 19200 x 19200 dpi|
|Color Depth||Internal: 48-bit
|Scan Area||Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7″ (21.59 x 29.72 cm)
ADF: 8.5 x 14.0″ (21.59 x 35.56 cm)
|Scanner Features||Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory|
|Duplex Scanning||Automatic 2-sided scanning via ADF|
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax)|
|Transmission Speed||Black: ~ 3 seconds/page
Color: ~ 1 minute/page
|Dialing Options||100 speed dial locations
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Remote Reception|
|Copy Speed||8.4 ipm|
|Number of Copies||1 to 99|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25 to 400%|
|Duplex Copying||Automatic 2-sided copying via ADF|
|Copy Features||Auto Duplex Document Feeder, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF)|
4.0 x 6.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 cm)
5.0 x 7.0″ (12.7 x 17.78 cm)
8.0 x 10.0″ (20.32 x 25.4 cm)
US #10 envelope
|Borderless Photo Sizes||4.0 x 6.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 cm)
5.0 x 7.0″ (12.7 x 17.78 cm)
8.0 x 10.0″ (20.32 x 25.4 cm)
|Media Types||Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelopes: US #10
Discs: Inkjet-printable CD, DVD, Blu-rayChlorine-free paper can be used
|Paper Capacity||Lower Cassette: 250 sheets
Upper Cassette: 20 sheets 4.0 x 6.0″ photo paper, 10 sheets 5.0 x 7.0″ photo paper
ADF: 35 sheets plain
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Bluetooth 2.0 (optional)
|Wireless Printing Features||Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link, Bluetooth (optional), PictBridge|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Vista SP1, Vista SP2, XP SP3 32-bit
Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later
|Status Display||3.0″ LCD|
|Other Features||Dual Function Panel, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully Integrated Auto Duplex ADF, Quick Start|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||19.4 x 15.6 x 9.1″ (49.3 x 39.6 x 23.1 cm)|
|Weight||25.7 lb (11.7 kg)|
|Package Weight||30.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.0 x 20.0 x 12.0″|
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MX922 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MX922
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon MX922 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MX922
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MX922 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MX922 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MX922. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
Canon PIXMA MX922 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
|PIXMA MX922 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||59 MB||Download|
|MX922 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||46 MB||Download|
|Canon MX922 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||39 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX 922 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.5 MB||Download|
|MX922 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX 922 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||27 MB||Download|
|MX922 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)||27 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||6.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX 922 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.2 MB||Download|
|Canon MX 922 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX922 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||1.3 MB||Download|
|MX922 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.4 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||2.4 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||3.8 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||4.7 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||1.5 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||2.7 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||3.6 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||4.5 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||3.5 MB||Download|
|MX922 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX922 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||14 MB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Mac||1.3 MB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Windows||1.3 MB||Download|
|Setup Guide for Fax Reception||1.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||469 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||74 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MX922 - Getting Started Guide||2.9 MB||Download|
|Canon MX922 series Setup Guide||527 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MX922 series Getting Started Guide||3.2 MB||Download|
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.